My updates will be short and far between

|

I am voluntaring at the DailySource.org as photo editor for their front page and secondary page. This experiance will definitively be useful for me as a journalist photographer. I will a the oppertunity to choose the bad and good images to attach images to the current news headline. I am excited about the opportunity but sad it will take up most of my time, as it is currently I have not been up to date on my blog.
I did update my web site @ faustohernandez.com, I worked extremly hard to make it look as sophisticated as possible and simple enough to understand my photographic direction and ability.

I leave you for now with these images that i recently took, they mean a lot to me as a husband and photographer.

1 comments:

Jennifer Hernandez said...

I want to start by telling you these are amazing photographs, and you present a new and beautiful look to an image with your lighting and angles.
Second, I have to ask...what is it about these photographs that mean so much to you? What do you think of and see when you look at these photographs?