Simmering Ideas

|

I few days ago Jen, Bennett and I went out to Buckeye. Jen's grandma, aunt and uncle own a farm out there, so we took a nice drive to visit and have Bennett play and spend time with his great grandmother.
On the way out there I noticed a large stadium like structure out in the distance. It looked old and abandoned, the sun was setting behind it and light was reflecting inside. The light revealed large corridors and large lobby area. I believe it is an old race track.
The image lingered around for a while, I could not help it. I have this urge to wonder around and scout for shooting locations. I am sure this place must have endless possibilities.
I just completed my diy battery pack project. So I can take a couple of strobes on a battery pack that can last for hours. And just today I received my new lens. I got a Sigma 18-50mm f2.8, I consider it to be my perfect lens. Fast lens means low light conditions are not a problem. I get a nice wide angle for the architectural imagery and 50mm focal point for drastic head shots and portraits.
I got Bennett in action with the new Sigma lens. Bennett gets this burst of energy at night. It never fails, its so intense and unpredictable, its such a challenge. So I am adding a couple of pictures of Bennett exha
usting his late night energy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I F*+@!n love your work guy.. Your hired! You need to do some work for me.. Just tell my how much? how much? Wink Gracie

Fausto Hernandez said...

Thanks Gracie for the ever inspiring words.
(leave it to family members to embarrass me)