Quick update

|

Just a quick update as to what I have planned.
I have a couple of photo shoots coming up. Some family portraits, senior pictures and a shoot in SoCal. I definitely look forward to visiting California. I will post a few pictures later from our last trip to California. For now I will post some recent senior pictures we did at the farm.

This is Bethany and this is her backyard. We had a good time making this happen. Bethanys' mom Michelle, my wife Jennifer and I were walking amongst the field looking for the best backdrop setting. This was towards the end of the shoot, we started at around 3pm and ended the day at around 6pm. I am ecstatic, the pictures turned out great and Bethany was happy. I understand she stared at her pictures for hours. Glad she enjoyed them.

0 comments: