I little fun at Hanny's

|

Before any photo shoot, whether it be a wedding, portraits or just explore my imagination. I tend to have a plan in mind. Not exactly a plan but a direction, an aim at creative energy . My desire to project an idea can some times be so strong that I go on spontaneous drives. Either to scout for new locations or shoot around town with my camera and tripod.

The photo shoot at Hanny's came out as planned. I wanted a commercial, magazine spread look and feel. I loved the pictures and we were all happy with the results.
What happened next was spontaneous and very clever. I little cliche but always fun to do. This was the idea of the model Justine the girl in the picture. PJ was all for it and immediately gave his input and threw in more ideas. This is the before and after.


0 comments: