Valley of the Sun.

|

This is my 4th year in Az. and I still can not cope with this heat. The sun seems to suck the energy and creativity out of me as it does a grape into a raisin.

I was told before as a visual artist or any artist for that matter, to keep my creative thoughts flowing, do not let it go dormant. I was told creativity must keep flowing and will slowly reveal itself as an opportunity unexpected. I hold true to that advice and have come a long way with my photography.

I have a few things planned that will keep me busy. I have portrait session to do this Friday, with two beautiful women. Next week I'll be in SoCal for two photo sessions. Both of the shoots in SoCal will be portraits. One is for a sweet 16 celebration that is scheduled for next year and need images now for the invitations. The other is for client that wants pictures of her 2yr old grandson. she has only seen him a few times and wants to fill her home with images of him. Then in the first week of August I will be going to La Vegas to start documenting a cover band. I will be the fly on the wall as they prepare for the show the day before, during the show and the after party. Yes its sounds like it will be a blast but I figured it is equivalent to being the designated driver on a guys night out. Not to let that bother me, for my work is more important than a guys not out wasted and the only thing to show for it is suffering from a hang over. hahaha

Till next time.
I leave you this image untill next post. This is the Valley of the Sun.

0 comments: